Sunday, July 31, 2011

The Bump!


20 weeks!  I'm half-way there!  Can you believe it??? I can't!  A couple weeks ago, I met a fellow preggers girl.  Our belly-bumps were identical!  I was all excited to see if our due dates were close!  ....they weren't close...at all.  She'd due about 2 MONTHS before me! Uh, that's A LOT!

Oh well, I've learned to love my growing belly.  It's kinda fun wearing fitted shirts not having to worry about sucking in. :)  I'm feeling my little buddy kick more and more, which is so fun!  I'm well into the easy 2nd-trimester, so I've got SOME of my energy back.   - Enjoy these happy pregnancy posts while you can.  I'm sure in a few short months I'll be cursing my belly and pleading for this baby to come out!

3 comments:

The Edwards Family said...

It makes a big difference when you're on baby #2 though. Your tummy grows bigger faster with subsequent children than it did the first time! Plus, you're preggo...your belly's supposed to get big! I think you look cute! :)

Jordyn said...

Cute baby bump, Alli! :)
We definately have to get together ofr a game night...like SOON! It's been too long!

Tabitha said...

How stinkin cute are you!!!?? I love your bump! You are so tiny everywhere else, I get FAT!