Thursday, August 11, 2011

Does anyone else see something WRONG with this picture???

This is my prenatal vitamin and it's the size of my PINKY!!!  It takes me 2 or 3 tries every night!  And I'm a good pill-swallower!

When I was preggo with Sadester, DHA was "the new, cool thing."   But let me tell you, DHA makes your pills GINORMOUS!!! Is it worth "enhanced brain & eye development, and improved immune system?"  How often do we even use our brain, eyes, and immune system anyway?  Okay, fine. I'll choke down this pill, but I appreciate a bit of pity!   ;)

2 comments:

Hollie said...

Oh my gosh! I had a DHA pre-natal vitamin and it was the size of a normal Tylenol pill. It was prescription, maybe that's why. It was called Concept, I think. I would never be able to swallow that thing!

Jordyn said...

I totally sympathize with you, Alli! Except sadly I struggle to swallow the smallest pills these days. My gag relex has gone crazy! I've been taking a prenatal that is normal sized, and then fish oil pills to get my DHA, and they're about as big as the one you take. It's torture!