No, that's not Cory holding Sadie. That's my bro-in-law, Aaron. Cory was on a dirt-biking trip, at least he wasn't gone for school!
My little Sadie Rose is the world's BIGGEST scaredy-cat, bless her heart! So I didn't know how she'd handle the rides... She was quiet on the carousel, but I *think* she liked it...
After the carousel, Sadester was LOVIN' all the rides! They had lots of perfect, puny rides for her! They even had some roller coaster-ish rides and Sadles would shout out, "RIDE IT! RIDE IT!" Too bad she didn't quite make the 48" height minimum. Sorry girl!
Sadie was a loves merry-go-rounds, she was a little impatient waiting for it to start. Let's get this thing going!
(the horse conveniently hides my growing bump, belly picture coming soon, I promise)
LOOK AT THAT FACE!!! LOVE!!!
Next Day: PARADE
Toddlers aren't known for their attention span, or at least my toddler isn't. So I didn't know how long she'd stay put for the parade.
But she did PERFECT! Her favorite part: waving at the "princesses" (beauty queens from all the neighboring cities)
Thanks cousins, Kennedy & Madelyn, for inviting us!
Had to get a pic of her festiive outfit!
I love baby flip-flops!

2 comments:
So cute! We went to the parade too. Riley was pretty uninterested for most of it. Lincoln got pretty scared when Cosmo came by, even though we were many yards away from the street, lol.
See another reason you should move to Riverton! I love the parade it is our 4th of July tradition!
Post a Comment