Okay, fellow moms, how come nobody told me that babies grow up??? Okay, fine, I read it on ALL of your blogs, but I was hoping it wasn't going to happen to me. I was hoping that maybe, just MAYBE, mine would stay my baby forever...and ever! I've always had a tough time with Sadles (pronounced "say-dulls") growin' up. Remember when I had to buy bigger pj's EXACTLY like her newborn ones because I couldn't bear boxing them up??? (click on "remember when" to see the post).
Well, here she is! My little baby girl!
Birthday pj's! Love the tu-tu jammies!
Sade found her pinata early.
She thought it was just another gift!
She loved to pretend eat it.
Apparently she only eats pretend sweets...
she still turns down real desserts for peas.
Silly girl!
Spent the day at the Splash park!
With her fave cousins, of course!
Not too fancy of a cake, but Sadie liked it!
Really, she loved everything!
From the presents....
To the pinata!
...when did THIS...
...turn into THIS????
I don't know, but I'm glad she's MINE!
Happy Birthday, Sadie Rose!


5 comments:
This isn't looking good for me! I got emotional today that Audrey is already almost 2 months. I'm not sure how I'll handle 2 years!!
What a cutie! Happy Birthday!
Oh I love Sadie! Happy #2!
Fun party and cute girl!
I think the cake turned out way cute. It looked like a way cute party.
Post a Comment