I'm hoping now that I can be on my feet more, it'll speed up this baby! Due date is Sunday! CRAZY! I'm praying my doctor won't let me go overdue, at least not too far! I go in on Friday, we'll see what she says. I have been having LOTS of Braxton-Hicks contractions though! I had them the other night pretty consistently for about 6hours! Hopefully that means she's on her way!
Since I've been back on my feet, I finished decorating baby's room! I was REALLY upset that we're not allowed to paint in our apartment. :( I put as much stuff on the walls as I could to cover up the boring white! Hope you like it:

Yeah...it's definitely for a girl!

I painted the shelves and Cory hung them for me! He also did the window valance, and the crib, and the dresser! Thanks, babe! Love it!


I made the magnet board, super easy! I can't wait to put up some pictures of our little angel girl!


I love this lamp shade! Cory painted that little star case! CUTE! We went to Color Me Mine for my birthday! I painted a diamond vase, you can see it on the shelves above the dresser. I also made the pink sign above the crib. Every little girl needs some vinyl lettering, lol! It was tricky, I had to find a place online to make the letters just how I wanted them.
I'm happy with how it came out.


Here we are focusing hard at Color Me Mine. For those of you who don't know, it's a ceramic store where you pick out and paint ceramic pieces. It's a bit pricy, but so fun! I want to take baby girl and put her hand/footprints on something!

7 comments:
Absolutely adorable! I love the lamp shade. Hope all is well and the angel girl comes soon!
Love, Love, Love it. So cute. Yeah that is hard that you can't paint, but you did a great job. The decorations are all adorable. I hope you don't have to go past your due date either. I was great up until that day hit and then was a grouch prego lady the day after my due date. It was like a light switch, it was all in my head, but I wanted out within a matter of 1 min ticking on the clock to make it a day late.
I freakin LOVE it. I can't stop looking at the pics! It makes me want a girl...don't tell cole. I hope that baby comes while I am there!!
Adorable! It looks like you have the same terrible closet doors we have! Watch out for little fingers when you get to that stage! Good luck with the birth!
Of course you can look at my blog! How are you doing? The nursery is so cute! I am so excited for you!
so cute! i love the pink and brown color scheme. and that's great you're off bed rest. good luck at your appointment today, hopefully it will be good news!
Her room is so cute! You guys have done a wonderful job!
Post a Comment