After the doctors, Cory took me to work so I could pick up some things and leave substitute plans. I feel bad, I didn't get to say "Bye" to my kidlets! I wrote them a note on the whiteboard so they wouldn't worry, they're cute like that. I told them that as long as I don't have the baby by Thursday (the last day of school), I'd stop by to see them. FYI, I still have 2wks til my due date, and I'm just supposed to keep my feet up until baby girl decides to come.
Everyone has been super helpful! Cory cleaned the kitchen today and put together a baby swing while I sat and watched. We spent last night playing board games with Amanda & Aaron, and whenever I'd get up to get a drink, everyone would offer to help. So nice! So since I'm home, you might be hearing more from me!

8 comments:
Sad....so sorry you are on bed rest...I am sure it is boring...now you should quilt a baby blanket...j/k!! Well I hope I get to see the BABY when I come in two weeks, I will for sure call and see what is going on, If you are on bed rest Jude and I will come and visit you! I hope you feel alright!!
p.s....enjoy the calm before the storm ;)
I'm so sorry! bedrest is pretty boring amd TV isn't any better during the week. Read some good books! Too bad we are on bedrest and not just a vacation or we could hang out! I hope you are feeling ok!
Oh man I am so sorry. I would go crazy being on bed rest, but at the same time it would have its perks of the hubby has to do all the dirty work. Yeah you do need some good books, movies, a quilt or something like that. You can only read a book and watch TV though for so long. I am glad you only have 2 weeks left though. Will they induce you on your due date if you haven't had her yet, or will you just keep chillin' till after that if things stay the same right now?
Sorry about the bedrest. Although at times, I wished I could be "ordered" on bedrest (just because I was so stinking tired and running after a toddler), I wouldn't actually want it. I'm sure you're going stir crazy already. Keep yourself healthy.
(There's a really fun game online called Puzzle Pirates. I guarantee you could waste a LOT of time on there and not get too bored)
All the people feeling all bad for you, whatever! You totally are loving it! Corey waiting on you...watching movies...
No I'm kidding, I hope your okay darlin'. Let me know if you need anything.
Ah, pre-eclamsia is such a familiar term! I was put on bed rest at 37 weeks too! But they decided to deliver me 3 days later. So hang in there, the end is in sight and soon you'll have your beautiful baby.
Get some sleep and take it easy. I love being a new mom, but I miss my sleep so enjoy it for both of us!
I agree with Bekah, enjoy the break before you have the baby. Although, it's pretty tough at this stage to enjoy much of anything. So sorry to hear you are on bedrest though. I am sure your cute hubby is taking great care of you. If you need anything let us know. We would love to help in any way that we can. Even if it just means you need a visitor and lunch:)
Post a Comment