Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Welcome to the World, Sadie!

She finally came! Sadie Rose Kogelschatz was born on July 20th at 9:18 pm. She weighed 6 lbs. 12 ounces and was 21 inches long. Everything went perfectly, and both mommy and baby are doing very well, although a little tired!






12 comments:

Dallin and Megan Dyer said...

Congrats! She is beautiful! I want a full report!

Amber said...

Congrats to Mommy and Daddy and..

welcome to the world little Sadie!

You're adorable!

Natalie said...

Congrats! What a doll. I love the name Sadie!!!!

Melanie said...

She is adorable!! Congratulations! And good luck!

Kjirsten said...

She is soo... precious! I really can't wait to see her in person. Hopefully little Hudson will join her in this world soon:)

Bekah B. said...

Beautiful!! Jude is so excited for a new GF!! I am so happy for you!!

Growinguptogether said...

Congrats! I'm glad everything went well. 21 inches is impressive. Take care and take every chance you can to sleep. Can't wait to see her.

Rachael said...

congrats!! She is beautiful!

Ashlee & Christian said...

Congratulations! I love that name too! She is gorgeous but did wait till really she had to be kicked out!! I can't wait to see you sometime and meet this cute girl. Rest up while you are in the hospital.

Amy said...

I am so excited for you guys! I can't wait to see her in person!!!!! What a beauty!

Megan said...

She is so cute! Congrats!

stace said...

yay! finally! she's absolutely adorable... the name suits her for sure.