Those are way stinkin' cute! We should have a craft night one night! Oh, I was laughing at your previous post because I have found myself in that situation more times than I want to be since my child stopped napping at 25 months it has been a long past year and now sometimes I even have 2 kids screaming uncontrollably. I have a love/hate relationship with shopping.
I bought the same stuff at the Wood Connection yesterday! I need to get them made for the holiday before it passes. Would you be up for making some cute Spring/Easter crafts? We should get a group together for some painting.
Nah, I spent more than $10. (The board w/clovers was $9, the Lucky was $14) I realize after I posted it that it sounded that way. I was just too lazy to clarify. Really I meant that I've saved up my $10 for a few years for St. Patty's day. It was time.
There is an art to catching newborn smiles. ...or maybe it's just chance. Is it right when he wakes up? Or while he...
The Kogelschatz Family
HOW IT BEGAN: Cory and I met at Alta High School when I was 17 and he was 18. We started dating just before graduation and have been together ever since. I wrote him every week while he was on a mission. He got home in Feb. '05, and six months later to the day, we were married!
CORY: Cory is a medical resident at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN. He is practicing Neurology, and will make a great doctor...one day! ;)
ALLI: I got my Bachelor's Degree at Utah State in Elementary Education. I worked as a 5th grade teacher for 3years. Though it was a lot of work, I loved teaching.
Now, I wrangle up the kids from sunrise to sunset. And occasionally throughout the night.
SADIE ROSE: Sadie was born on July 20, 2009. She is our little genious! She likes everything to be a certain way, but you'll never meet a more sweet or gentle child. She is as tenderhearted as they come.
EASTON: Easton was born December 12, 2011. Though he is also quite bright, he is our easy going baby. He's independent and determined. Oh, he is SLIGHTLY obsessed with anything with wheels. Hold on to your stroller, he'll probably take it!
11 comments:
Those are super cute. I was just thinking I need some cute St. Patrick day decorations
Those are way stinkin' cute! We should have a craft night one night! Oh, I was laughing at your previous post because I have found myself in that situation more times than I want to be since my child stopped napping at 25 months it has been a long past year and now sometimes I even have 2 kids screaming uncontrollably. I have a love/hate relationship with shopping.
Darling. Where did you find those cute block letters?
Ash, we DEFINITELY should have a craft night!!! I get excited just thinking about it!
Natalie, I got them at the store The Wood Connection. I have just fallen in L-O-V-E with this store! (they have a website w/address and such)
Be prepared for many more wood painting posts!
I bought the same stuff at the Wood Connection yesterday! I need to get them made for the holiday before it passes. Would you be up for making some cute Spring/Easter crafts? We should get a group together for some painting.
So cute!!! If you girls have a craft night, can I invite myself? :)
LOOOOOVE IT!! Nice job Al. Way to get your craft on!
I like it. I also have done the luck blocks from wood connection but I love your other project too!
No way you only spent ten dollars at that store!
Nah, I spent more than $10. (The board w/clovers was $9, the Lucky was $14) I realize after I posted it that it sounded that way. I was just too lazy to clarify. Really I meant that I've saved up my $10 for a few years for St. Patty's day. It was time.
Post a Comment