Well, he must have REALLY wanted to make the Blog, because he definitely earned his post. (Pay no mind to the fact that Sadie just has to blink to earn a post, they have different requirements)

Here is Cory with 4 of his classmates that have all been inducted into Alpha Omega Alpha (AOA). To be accepted into this prestigious group, you have to pretty much ace the first 2yrs of med school, get exceptionally high on the board exam, and manage to be in the top 5% of a class made up of people just as geekily smart as him.
Somehow, he did it!
I'm so proud of all the hard work you've done, Cory!
I'm so proud of all the hard work you've done, Cory!
P.S. If this post gets mysteriously deleted, blame Cory! He HATES it when I brag about him. -But that just makes it more fun! ;)
P.P.S Thanks for the pics, Mel, or Cory might not have made the Blog!
P.P.S Thanks for the pics, Mel, or Cory might not have made the Blog!


7 comments:
That's awesome! Wish him congrats from us!
Woo hoo! Way to go Cory Dog! lol
WOW! Congrats Cory!
Haha. Congrats! What are smarty pants!
Way to go Cory! I am excited to see Nate made it too (his family and Doug's go way back). I think you deserve special note too Alli for being a super supportive wife and with an awesomely cute hair do in the picture! Love you guys!
Wow, that's awesome. Way to work hard Cory!
That is totally awesome and for sure 'blog worthy'. I LOVE your hair, it is darling, a very cute do on you!
Post a Comment