Thursday, December 9, 2010

Thanksgiving Without Mom

My mom's not dead or anything, she was just on vacation. But then again, so were we. She was in San Diego, we were in St George. Luckily my sister's family was here, and my 2 little bro's came too. (Missed ya, Mom&Dad, and Ad&Auj)
(warning: we did Thanksgiving during Sadie's nap, so she doesn't make an appearance in this post! Sorry! Don't worry, she'll be back, I'm sure!)


My sister, Amanda, and I were nervous about cooking Thanksgiving dinner. We even debated nixing the turkey! Lucky for me, Amanda is a great cook and took the brunt of the work! Thanks, Ama!


Cory and Aaron helped with the
turkey carving and setting the table.

That's sparkling cider, I promise!

Not really sure what Alex & Ashton were
doing while we were in the kitchen....



The food turned out beautifully!
(I helped too, just was behind the camera)


And I think everyone liked it!



Happy Thanksgiving...a little late!

4 comments:

Ryanna said...

I have been to Oktoberfest, and I know what beer looks like...and that is no cider.

Cory & Alli said...

But Ryan, the kids were so hyper, it makes them sleepy! ;)

Amy said...

I am glad you had a great Turkey Day!

Helen said...

Looks like you had a blast! Just want to point out that I am One of your Two readers! HAHA. Love it. :)