Monday, December 13, 2010

You Know You're in St. George When...

...there are 26 handicapped parking spots at the church, yes 26!


P.S. For those of you not from around here, St. George is a big retirement hub in Utah. Average age here is 76, I think! ;)

3 comments:

Stephanie • My Orange Chair said...

Bah ha ha! Brian just needs to convince Cory to start their ophthalmology practice there. Supply and demand, ya know.

Beth said...

Yeah I think the college kids bring that average age down to 76. I can not believe there are so many handicap parking spaces. Hilarious.

Bekah B. said...

There are so many things I want to say to you right now..but am in a hurry and just glanced at this! I love you! You are so freaking cute :) Help me get caught up! SERIOUSLY>>>there has got to be a way to help me!!!