Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Where have I been all your life?

I still cannot believe that I fell victim to a blogging break! It's been a month since I've written! Don't worry, my 2 readers, I won't leave you again. ;)

"How did this break happen?" you ask. Two words: PRIMARY PROGRAM. [groan] Really that's all I should say, 'cause you all understand, huh? But it took up enough of my life to write a bit more. It was actually supposed to be in mid-October, but a chorister-change postponed it a month. My little OCD quirks (making everything cute & matching) made the task longer than it probably should have been. (CONFESSION: I remade some UGLY posters another person did!) After hours of writing, editing, rewriting, and my computer erasing weeks of updates, it miraculously came to an end! Hallelujah!

And so I return to you! Cory's school/work is going great! We are currently spending 4weeks in sunny St. George while Cory does his Family Practice rotation. I'm managing the apartments via phone/email, but since I'm not on-site, I should have more time to catch up on blogging. The only downside: I left the camera-computer cord in Salt Lake, it's getting shipped to me, so pictures of Thanksgiving and life here are on their way! Pinky swear!

In the meantime, here's one pic to hold you over:

4 comments:

ba said...

I was wondering what had happened to to Cory and Alli. Glad to know that you are alive, and in Warm weather that is even better.

Amy said...

Enjoy the warm weather! Will you be back in time for the Christmas Posse? Do you need Doug and I to host it instead? Miss ya!

Cory & Alli said...

Hi Ames, we'll be back in time for a party. I didn't know if people wanted one, cuz they just did the Thanksgiving one. But several people have asked about it, so I'll send out an email and get the ball rolling!

Beth said...

Cahute little girl! I'm so jealous your are in St. George for 4 weeks. Man. I miss that place. Go Dixie! Glad you're enjoying it.