Well, Sadie has only magnified my need to match. Now this can't happen every day, but when it does, I'm a happy girl. If you can't tell, today's theme: pink & yellow. Her bib, bowl, bottle, spoon-all pink & yellow! Yes, her onesie underneath that no one can see is yellow. And at 9am this morning while I was getting her dressed, I got excited because I already planned for her to wear her yellow & pink jammies tonight! Aaah, what is wrong with me?
At least Sadie doesn't mind me dressing her up yet! Here she is, 7months old! She LOVES to stand and walk. -Though she can't do either on her own. While you sit and play with her she'll grab your fingers and pull until you let her get up. Oh dear, she's already got a mind of own!P.S. Weird color side-note: my socks don't have to match my outfit. Today, purple shirt & teal socks. What's with that?

7 comments:
So funny!!! I suppose I shouldn't tell you that at times under Samantha cute girl clothes are her brothers onsies and even sometimes she in their jammies too.
It's a good day if my kids even make it out of their P.J.'s at all. Sadie always looks so darling even if you aren't going anywhere.
You are crazy! That is what is wrong. Just kidding. Sadie is such a cutie. There are many days that Kelsie stays in her p.j.'s so good for you for changing Sadie into real clothes.
You are now being blob stalked by the Willeitners. I hope you don't mind
Seriously love the color obsession! You crack me up!
I am so glad I am not the only one with a matching addiction! I even love matching Josh's underwear to what he is wearing! Hey when you're a stay-at-home-mom you gotta get excited about the little things!
You crack me up! Get enjoyment out of life in whatever way you can! lol. :) Your way is coordinating colors. :)
Post a Comment