Wednesday, February 3, 2010

New Hair

So I haven't had a haircut in almost a year! Hey, don't judge! I've been debating whether or not I wanted to grow my hair out, or keep it short. Also whether I like it my natural dark brown, or with highlights. Oh well, I'm having fun switching it up!

Before: (this is almost 4mos old,
so my hair was actually a bit longer)


After:

9 comments:

Kimi said...

You always look so cute, it isn't fair.

Jana said...

I think it looks great both ways, but the shorter, lighter hair is so fun for the Spring & very sassy! :)

Summer Wilson said...

I like it as well. You'll appreciate short hair now that Sadie is grabbing things.

Aaron & Amanda said...

LOVE IT!

Kjirsten said...

I really LOVE it! You look so hot:)

MJ said...

You're so adorable. Sadie is such a sweetheart. I love the half birthday cake!

Unknown said...

Way adorable!!!!

Amy said...

Oh Alli I LOVE it! I always love you in any hair, but the cute short styles are my fav! You are beautiful!

Ashlee & Christian said...

I love the cut and the color, it is adorable on you. Now you make me want to add some color too!