Monday, February 8, 2010

Our Favorite Fun Things

Cory & I have found a new game that's lots of fun! It's called Quelf. It's a really silly game that is always fun! Here are a couple pictures of us playing with our friends, Phil & Linda.

Cory had to play "air drums" during Linda's turn.

Phil had to spend an entire round under the table. I had to go to the bathroom and stay there until someone came to get me. I could hear Cory saying he thought there would be a penalty if they got me, so I sat for a WHILE! I even did some cleaning!

Sadie's having lots of fun too! These are her favorite "toys," if you can believe it:
a shoe, keys, tissues, spatula, remote, medicine dropper, and diaper cream. Whatever, girl!


Earlier, she couldn't decide on a toy she wanted. She kept throwing the ones I gave her. SOLUTION: Put her in the toy box. It worked!

4 comments:

Aaron & Amanda said...

I'm glad someone likes the game I got Aaron.:) I don't think it has enough strategy for him. Its nice for a change though, huh?

Growinguptogether said...

It's been forever since I've blogged or read others blog. Sadie is adorable! Samantha have the same PJs as in the 1st tooth post. You'll have to check out my blog. I went private and am not sure how to invite you without your email address.

Helen said...

I will have to play that game! Looks too fun! :) I love your solution to your toy problem. LOL. Your a great mom! :)

Amy said...

She is so funny! I love that she and Zac enjoy the same toys!;) Butt paste...gotta love that!