
Can you see it??? It's easy to feel. Poor baby has been quite moody for the past few days. Most of the time, she's okay. But instead of getting a little sad when she's hungry/tired/etc, she gets really sad. Does anyone know how long she'll be cranky for?

6 comments:
Ellen JUST got her first tooth last week. It's poking out just a little. She was cranky for about a week leading up to it and hasn't stopped. The crummy thing is that they often come in pairs, and so the tooth right next to it is starting to come through. It's not a fun time... :(
She will be cranky the rest of your life! If it's not teething...it's....being a woman! LOL. Little Sadiekins is growing too fast! :)
I felt like when Brinlee's first tooth came in then the rest started to come in. It seemed as soon as we got over one a few days later we would start all over again. :(
So exciting, i thought my baby would never get teeth!
Too fun! I am sure the 2nd one is close behind!
Alli. I just want you to know that I've been blog stalking you for a little while and I think your little girl is seriously adorable. Seriously. And I did not want to know that babies get more cranky when they get teeth. Our baby is already grumpy! Great.
Post a Comment