
Andrew got hemorrhoid pads in the white-elephant gift exchange! Way to be a good sport, Andrew!
The Christmas Bells were a big hit, no pun intended! ;) Thanks everyone for coming! I hope you weren't too cramped in our little place!
Sadie is now 5mos...actually she's getting closer to 6mos! She's loves sitting up! She's pretty good at it until she sees something she wants. She'll just tip right over in her quest to reach it.
Have I mentioned it's a bit harder to take her picture now?
It was Cory's birthday. He got drums for his Guitar Hero game & we finally got Tivo! Yea! I'm just as excited for his birthday as he is!
I got Dance Dance Revolution that I've been wanting for YEARS! Don't mind the awful mess behind me. I was too excited to play my new game!
My parents got a home in St. George. It's a cute house, I'll put some better pictures of it next time we go down. But this is what we do when we're down there. We play games. If you don't know, Cory & I love to play games! Especially with my sister & brother-in-law. This was our first time playing a game called "Puerto Rico." It has a lot of rules, but it's very fun! Anytime we could ditch our parenting responsibilities, we played games!
My little brother, Ashton was sick. My sister brought these medical masks and we made him wear it! :) Cory still managed to catch it, oops!Well, that's how we spent our Christmas break! Hope you had a great holiday season!

1 comment:
The party was a BLAST! Thanks for the invite....and Yes, it was crowded but we were able to sit on each others laps. lol :) Looks like you have a fun time going to St. George. :) Did I mention to you that you look SOOO skinny!! Go girl! :)
Post a Comment