Thursday, October 8, 2009

Just some pics

Sadie LOVES to be nakie! (-naked) She only has a hat keeping her warm. Daddy likes the Ute logo, as you can see him snuggling her in his Ute blanket.


For the past week, Sadie likes to lock her legs like she's standing. So I got this l saucer out, and she loves it! Thanks, Amanda, for letting us borrow it!


Big enough for the bumbo!


One of my best friends, Shanda, is in town from PA. We went to a Real soccer game. It was the first time since Sadie was born that I've gone out for a friend night w/o Cory or Sadie. Cory & I have been out a couple times, but I haven't been by myself. I definitely missed my cute family, but I had a fun night! Thanks, Shanda!

5 comments:

Helen said...

Fun! Those REAL games are fun! Love the Utes stuff! Love the crimped hair!

Jamie Zvirzdin said...

Those were fun pictures! I call that I get to see you guys when we come for Christmas!

Anonymous said...

No fair! I wish I could have been there with you gals! I hope Sadie is still feeling better. xoxo

Kimi said...

For coolness! Looks like a whole lot of fun. Were you by chance a Rugrats fan?

Shanda said...

I had a blast with you Al. Thanks for coming! Sorry we got you home so late.