Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Feeling Better! :)

I just wanted to thank everyone for your love and concern. Sadie is doing MUCH better! She still doesn't eat as much as she used to, BUT somehow she still managed to GAIN weight last week. We're taking her off the Zantac in the next couple days, which makes me nervous, but hopefully the Prevacid will be working by then. FINGERS CROSSED!

3 comments:

Ashlee & Christian said...

Oh my gosh, I am so sorry. I have been there and done that with Carter and seriously it is so so so heart breaking. It is not easy to be a mom. Carter ending up being allergic to milk and we finally figured it out when he threw up non stop for a while when he was 4 mo old. I would start balling every 5 min when he would vomit again. I am so glad she is doing better. We need to hang out sometime. I don't have your phone number to call you and plan a time.

Helen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Helen said...

Sadie is the cutest lil pumpkin! :) I am glad that she is getting better. Thanks again for the visit! You rock! :)