Sunday, October 11, 2009

Duh!

I don't know what's wrong with me! LoL! I've burned my hand 3 times in 4 days! Who does that?!? Apparently me! First, I burned the side of my hand while scooping out of a hot pan. Then, I burned my knuckles while dropping pasta into boiling water. And lastly, I burned my thumb on the curling iron/waver thing. Duh! BUT that's not the worst of it! The other night, the power went out at 3:30am. We had a fan and a humidifier going, so when the power went out, it woke me up. Well, it also woke up Sadie. Great! :( I had to feel my way to the kitchen to get a bottle. I remembered the bottles were in the dishwasher, so I found one without too much trouble. Luckily, the hallways in our building have a light ran by a generator. I had to take the bottle out to the main hallway to see if I was doing it right. Sadie was crying, so I RAN back to the kitchen and WHAM!!! I ran right into the OPEN dishwasher! I hit it hard enough to cut skin and now a nice green bruise has appeared. Ugh, what a night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Alli! You're not the only one btw. I pretty much burn myself all the time. I'm a complete klutz when it comes to hot stuff.

Helen said...

Ouch! I hate when I hit things. LOL. I have some ALOE for your burns if you need it. :) That stuff works wonders! Can I press your bruise??? :) J/k I hate when people do that. LOL.