skip to main |
skip to sidebar
What?!? Babies Don't Stay Little?!?
The only fun part of a baby getting big is getting new clothes! I have some pretty cute outfits hanging in the closet just waiting for her! It was time to get some new jammies (pj's), so I went to the store. And what did I find??? Her same jammies in a bigger size! I tried to pick other ones, I even had a different one in hand ready to go. But oh how I missed seeing her in those green pj's. I couldn't handle the thought of never seeing her in them again. Am I pathetic?
-My sad face about Sadie getting big...maybe I should feed her less. J/K!!! Don't leave hate comments, I'll keep feeding her!
3 comments:
Sad about the infection...but makes me feel a little better...is that so mean? Cute PJ's..I know they go through cloths SOOOO fast, Jude already has a bin FULL of cloths that he out grew!
You are so cute! I know how it is though, Ella had a pair of skinny jeans that I loved and were getting too tight but I would still squeeze her into them because they were so cute. I did end up getting a bigger pair of skinny jeans.
You are too funny! Love the stop feeding comment! LOL. Good thing the store had the same pajamas to make you happy! :)
Post a Comment