Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Getting used to the sling

So I got one of these baby slings. They're quite convenient, though Sadie is NOT so fond of them! He! He! She'll only stay in it for about 10min. Just after we took this picture, she pooped BIG TIME and it got on the sling. -I think it was a ploy to get out. Now it's in the wash, so she's free!



The owners of our apartments were so nice, they bought Sadie this little play mat. She already likes it a lot. She's not sure why the animals move when she swings her arms, but eventually she'll figure it out!

5 comments:

Aaron & Amanda said...

it doesn't look like she is in it right. did you watch the video or look at the instructions?

Cory & Alli said...

Yeah, this is one variation, and the only way she likes right now.

Bekah B. said...

Cute Alli! Jude hated ALL three of my slings too. Smart of you to start early..maybe she will be convinced there just not an option ;) I can't believe how big she is. I will be in town next weekend....hopefully the two love birds will be able to meet, finally!

Kimi said...

Oh, my funny. I can't imagine I would like a sling much either. That play mat would be much more fun.

Helen said...

The sling has a great pattern! Do you like it? Sadie looks like she could chill in it for a while. :) We missed ya at the party!