Sadie has had an eventful week! Monday night she hit a new sleep record: 10hrs! It hasn't happened since then. (-She usually goes 7-8hrs, still good!) I took this picture one of the MILLION times I checked her to see if she was breathing! LoL! I even moved the baby monitor into the crib because I was worried I just wasn't hearing her. By the way, she's wearing a "SwaddleMe," we call it a Snuggie, and she LOVES it! I only have her wear it at night so she doesn't get too used to it, but I give it some of the credit for her sleeping for so long. LOVE the snuggie!
This is Sadie and her new buddy, Hudson! Hudson is 3wks younger, they look pretty cute together, huh? Sadie is already a flirt! I got together with my best childhood friends, Bekah & Kjirsten. Hudson is Kjirst's baby, and Bekah has a 9month old, Jude. I'm bummed I didn't get a picture of Jude! I will next time for sure!DOWNS:
Sadie had a sad diaper rash that wasn't going away. Then I noticed a couple soars on her cute, little bum! I took her to the doctor, and yes, it's a yeast infection! Poor Baby! She doesn't seem to bothered by it. The stinky thing is that babies that get a yeast infection once are way more likely to get them again. The doctor also noticed a little of the infection in her mouth (super common), so now she has 2 perscriptions. I hope she starts feeling better!

7 comments:
Oh man, I am jealous she already sleeps that well. It took us till Carter was 10 months and 3 nights of crying for at least an hour each night to finally get a night of him sleeping for 8 hours and I only had to get up at 4 am not every 2-3 hours. Take advantage of her being a good sleeper. Oh that is so sad she had a yeast infection, bummer, good thing you caught it before it got way bad though.
I am so sad for you about her yeast infection. On the bright side, I love the picture of her and Hudson. So cute! Glad we got to see you and hope to see you again soon.
I absolutey loved our swaddler. Brinlee slept so good with it that I kept her in it til she was 6 months old :)
poor little girl, she is so cute !
News to me that children can get yeast infections! Who knew. She looks cute! I bought Josh a Snuggie, swaddler, whatever you want to call it. :) I hope it works on his kid like it does for Sadie!. Sadie takes after me....she likes to sleep for 10 hours! LOL. Love the updates!
silly alli. the snuggie is all about having your arms free and your back completely exposed, not your arms tied down and have them be covered all the way around.
That cracks me up about the monitor..sounds just like me :) Now a days I don't even turn it on for naps...I don't want to hear the fuzz from the fan. I'll have to post my UT pics too, I think I have one of the three of them. SO fun to see you two, she is such a sweet heart..sorry I can never feed her right :)
Post a Comment