Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Kenna & 2 Months Old

We had Sadie's cousin, Kennedy, over for a couple hours. Kennedy is 2, and she LOVES Sadie. She's such a big helper. She brings me Sadie's pacifier or blankie wherever we may be. I put Sadie down for a nap and I had Kennedy sitting in front of her favorite show while I was getting ready. I had to sneak to put Sadie down, because I knew Kenna would want to go play with her. She kept asking, "Baby Sadie, where are you?" Anyway, Kenna was watching her show and being awfully quiet so I thought I'd better check on her. I came around the corner to the family room, and this is what I saw:

LoL, maybe she misses the baby life! I would want an indoor swing too! She found that bottle and put it on the tray. Funny girl!


In other news, Sadie is 2months old! She's super tall! Her height is in the 97th %, and her weight is 75th %. She got her shots a couple days ago. -SOOO SAD! I never hear the "pain cry," so that was awful. I got a little teary-eyed, but managed to hide it from others. I don't know who hated the shots more, me or Sadie. I think I did, because at least she has super short-term memory. I still remember it all too vividly!

5 comments:

Kimi said...

Fun stuff. I didn't know swings kept kids quiet for so long. That's awesome!

Nat said...

Ok, so I really don't get it? How the heck is Sadie in the 97th percentile for height with you and Cory for parents?! lol. If she keeps this up, she'll outstrip you in a year! Or else this will be her one and only growth spurt. ;)

Tiffany Anderson said...

She is too cute! I can not believe it! Ore girls are getting to big! Paige will be 2 months on the 28th CRAZY!!! P.S. I love the post before about the PJ because I did the exact same thing, with those exact same green PJs. FUNNY!

Amy said...

It is so true they grow WAY too fast. I love the pjs I would have done the same they are so stinkin cute!

Ashlee & Christian said...

Who wouldn't want their own indoor swing! Sadie is so gorgeous!! I can't believe she is in the 97% for height!