Monday, June 22, 2009

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!

                 YEA! I'm 25!!!  ....WHOA!!!  That's upper 20's now!!!  Weird!  You can tell I'm getting older by my birthday presents.  When I was little I wanted Barbies and roller blades.  Now I'm THRILLED by my SUPER-CUTE diaper bag and hospital pj's!  He! He!  What happened to me???  Cory's taking me out for a fun date tonight, so I'll post about it in the next day or so, but I can't wait!  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!


25 yrs old, 37wks preggers
Who knows, I'm technically full-term, 
this could be the last belly pic! Yea!


You'd be excited about this diaper bag too, right? 

9 comments:

Helen said...

Happy Birthday Chica! You look great! I would be so stoked about that diaper bag! LOL. Yeah, you are getting older like me! I feel soooo old! LOL. :) Have fun tonight!

Kjirsten said...

Yes i'd be excited about that diaper bag too. That is the same one i have been thinking about getting. LOVE it! Maybe we will be twinners:) Cute belly pic, can't wait to meet her. Happy, happy birthday!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday! I hope all goes well with your birthday and the last few weeks of your pregnancy!!!

Amber said...

I have the same diaper bag and I love it! It took me a few months to find it, so be glad you got it sooner rather than later!

Happy belated birthday!

Even though it's hard, try to enjoy your last baby-free weeks.

Summer Wilson said...

Happy Birthday! I'm hoping you go early as well.....for your own sanity. Let me know when she pops out.

Mitzi said...

That's one of my bags! It's super cute and has lots of matching accessories.

Ashlee & Christian said...

Happy Birthday, well belated now, but what a super cute diaper bag, I love it. I hope you had fun on one last big hurrah date with no kids and treasure that night. I can't believe how soon you are going to be holding that cute little baby. I can't wait to see you. I move out to Utah in 2 1/2 weeks.

Krystal said...

Happy late birthday. I love your diaper bag. I have a baby gift from Vicky. I will bring it to your mom's house sometime this week.

Natalie said...

You look darling! I am registered for the same diaper bag :) I love it!