That little girl is growing! I'm trying to take a picture every 4wks. Here I am at 16wks!
(Kjirsten, me, Abby, Baby Jude, and Bekah)
Girl's night! This was so fun! We each had exciting things going on. Kjirst is expecting her 2nd and is due 3weeks after me (we're preggo buddies). Abby just got engaged! Yea! And Bekah just had Baby Jude on Dec. 29th. I love having friends to share life with!
Baby Jude! How cute is he?!?

7 comments:
Ohh fun, your little belly is so cute! Good for you for documenting your pregnancy. I hid from cameras as soon as I started to show. But you just look so cute. Hope you are surviving the med-school (translation: absent)hubby while being preggo.
Oh you are on your way to being the cutest preggo ever! I'm so happy for you. Keep taking pictures, you won't regret it!
I like your little pop. I think each time you take a picture you should wear a girly color so you can do a cute girly scrapbook page to match!
You have the CUTEST POP! LOL.
you're one of those cute little pregnant ladies! tender!
You look so cute!! You are going to be the type that doesn't look prego in the back...i LOVE that! What a cute baby too :)
Oh my gosh!! You are the most adorable pregnant person ever!! Love you!!
Post a Comment