Thursday, January 15, 2009

I can't wait!!!


Maybe I'm getting a little more impatient as I'm always waiting to find out more about our baby. I set up an appointment with the hospital to do an official ultrasound and find out the gender. I've had two ultrasounds at my doctor's, but it's a dinky machine, not as nice as the one at the hospital. I'll go to do the ultrasound on Feb 13th, which will put me at 18&1/2wks.
WELL, at South Towne Mall, there's Fetal Studio which will tell you the gender at 15weeks! That's nearly a month before my appointment. My sister has gone with both of her pregnancies, and the doctor there was right both times. My friend, Shanda, also went and he was right with her too! SO, I HAVE TO GO, RIGHT??? Right!!!

Sunday, I'll be 15 weeks, so Cory & I are going on Monday! Yea! There's a chance the doctor won't be able to tell this early, hopefully the baby cooperates. So look for a post Monday-ish!
Now, it's time to get your vote in! Do you think it's a girl or a boy??? I've had 2 dreams that it's a boy, but Cory thinks it's a girl. -I think he's just trying to be difficult.
What do you think?

7 comments:

Kara said...

I'll cast one for a girl

Adam and Aujelle said...

I dont have a good reason, but I also think its a girl! I guess we will see! :)

Nat said...

Your mom needs a grandson. I'll cast a vote for a boy!

Jessica said...

Yeah!! So exciting. Either way you win, if it a boy he'll be spoiled and fun because the first boy grandbaby, and if it a girl, then she will have fun cousins to play with.

Amy said...

I heard that the one in South Towne mall wasn't as good as Fetal Fotos (53rd south and state I think is the closest) I decided I would rather do the 3D when I get further along. We found out yesterday. I think it is a girl too, but I think you guys will be great with both!!!

Rachael said...

I vote Girl!!

Helen said...

I love feeling the excitement with you! I voted after you wrote me a txt of the gender! lol. So excited to buy a cute outfit for her!