Monday, February 9, 2009

Way funny!

You've got to try this Google Tag! Thanks, Hollie, it's hilarious!

Go to Google and type in your first name and the phrase given. Copy and paste the first sentence/phrase you get that makes sense."

1. Type in "[your name] needs" in Google search
Result: "Alli needs a boyfriend."
Eek!!! Don't tell Cory!!!

2. Type in "[your name] looks like" in Google search
Result: "Alli looks like a flat-faced chicken."
What the??? Do I???

3. Type in "[your name] says" in Google search.
Result: "Alli says keep our ears clean."
That's true, we really should!

4. Type in "[your name] wants" in Google search
Result: "Alli wants to the most heavenly sweet 16."
I don't think my dad would want to through a sweet 16 party for his preggo daughter...

5. Type in "[your name] does" in Google search
Result: "Alli does stuff."
Now that's right on! I do stuff all the time! In fact, that's all I do!

6. Type in "[your name] hates" in Google search
Result: "Alli hates the vaccuum cleaner."
I don't really hate it...don't really love it either...

7. Type in "[your name] asks" in Google search
Result: "Allis asks Nick Hornby about music."
Who's Nick Hornby?

8. Type in "[your name] goes" in Google search
Result:"Alli goes blonde."
Ooo, should I? I kinda like being brunette for the time being. I think I look older, which is good for me."

9. Type in "[your name] likes " in Google search.
Result: "Alli likes to drink."
...umm... just water/juice/soda/etc. -Non-alcoholic, of course!

10. Type in "[your name] eats " in Google search
Result: "Alli eats bloody chicken."
EW! I'm gonna puke!

11. Type in "[your name] wears " in Google search
Result: "Alli wears a hat in The Notebook"
Cute movie, but I don't look good in hats

12. Type in "[your name] was arrested for" in Google Search
Result: "Alli was arrested for assaulting a journalist"
Look out, all you journalists!


That was fun for me! Hope you enjoyed it! I tag you, and you, and you! Try it! It's fun!

No comments: