Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A Perfect Birthday

It started with Banbury Donuts, as any birthday should. Mmm.... It ended with dinner at Goodwood BBQ, I'm STUFFED! And somewhere in the middle, we found out the gender of Baby #2. It's official!

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*


Good Guessing, everyone!

7 comments:

Amy said...

HOoooorrraaaayyyyy!!!!! I am SUPER excited for you! Now we get to wonder if he will look more like your or Cory! Happy Birthday! We should celebrate!

Stephanie • My Orange Chair said...

Wohoo! Looks like you've got the mother's intuition thing down! How exciting and happy birthday!!

Beth said...

Congrats! I can't believe your on #2. That means it's probably time for me to be there. Great:)

The Edwards Family said...

YIPEE!!!!! CONGRATS again!!!

The Edwards Family said...

Oh yeah...and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :)

Ashlee & Christian said...

Oh boys are fun! Congrats! Happy Birthday!!

hapi said...

Hi Cory & Alli, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!