Monday, June 20, 2011

Cheater! Cheater!

I cheated with Sadie! I'm cheating AGAIN! I just set my appointment up at the mall to find out the gender of Baby 2! I would have to wait another 5 weeks for the hospital ultrasound. That's a long time! PLUS Wednesday (the day I'm going) is my BIRTHDAY! What a great birthday gift, right??? I thought so! (side note: I'm going a couple days earlier than they typically do gender verifications, so I might have to wait a bit longer. But I'm still gonna try!)

That means, it's time to VOTE! Do you think it's a boy or a girl? I'll help you out a little. I got this idea from my friend, Megan's, blog. (Thanks, Megan! Hope you don't mind I'm copying you!) Here are some similarities and differences between my two pregnancies:

SIMILARITIES:
*show early (I pop by 11wks for sure)
*no heartburn
*crave fruit in the 1st trimester, and meat in the 2nd trimester.

DIFFERENCES:
*appetite- I'm STARVING all the time! With Sadie I lost a few pounds cuz NOTHING sounded good.
*potty breaks -I never woke up in the night to use the bathroom with Sadie. Now I rarely miss a night!
*nausea- I'm LESS nauseous this time. I was even nervous I was going to miscarry because I seemed symptom-less.
*carrying higher, I think.


My guess? A boy, but really, it's just a guess!

So what's it going to be???

8 comments:

Kimi said...

No idea. Umm we'll go with boy, because variety is the spice of life right?

Nichol Family said...

My guess is a boy because your symptoms sounds like mine with Brooks. I can't wait to hear what you are having. Have fun!

Melissa Smith said...

BOY!

Summer said...

I'm going with Boy and girl. Just kidding - that would be a shocker. Boy.

Tiffany Anderson said...

I am going to say girl just because everyone else said boy! :) And by the way i am also going to steal this idea... so this may be on my blog in a few weeks! CUTE!!!

Kjirsten said...

I say BOY!

Amy said...

Ok I am going against the crowd and I am going to say Girl! Even though I do wonder if it is a boy....I guess I will hear later!

Megan said...

I think its boy. PS I like that you copied me it makes me feel cool :)