My mom has the B-E-S-T recipe for sour cream chicken enchiladas! You'll probably never again see me share a recipe. I'm not much of a creative cook. More of a copy-cat cook. Anyway, these enchiladas are DELISH! (Side note, don't care about the recipe? Still better scroll to the end to see how SCRUMPTIOUS they look!)
Here's the recipe for HEAVENLY enchiladas:
1-2dozen corn tortillas, dipped in hot oil to soften
3-4 cups chicken, cooked & diced (short on time? canned chicken works too!)
1/3 cup sliced olives (optional)
Grate & Mix:
1/2lb Cheddar Cheese
1/2lb Monterey Jack Cheese (or buy pre-grated mexican blend cheese)
Mix Until Blended:
2cans Cream of Chicken Soup
6 Scallions, chopped
2 small cans green chili's (fire roasted are best! Or substitute one can jalepenos)
1cup sour cream
Reserve 1/3 of cheese and sauce for topping. Mix chicken with remaining 2/3 of sauce. Fill tortillas with chicken/sauce mixture and remaining 2/3 of cheese. Roll and place seam down in a baking dish (I usually do 2 9"X9" pans and freeze one for later). Top with reserved sauce; sprinkle with reserved cheese. Top with sliced olives (optional). Bake at 400degrees for 15-20min, or until cheese is bubbly.
3 weeks ago

13 comments:
Congrats! That is so exciting! I hope that you have a healthy & happy pregnancy! P.S. I love the cute way you announce this!
Awesome announcement :) Congrats again. We're so excited for you!
You're so sneaky!!!!! Congratulations! Having 2 is really such a blast! (Now if someone can convince of the same concerning 3!)
OOOOHHH!!! What exciting news, I am so happy for you guys. LE and I would still love to come and play with guys some time(if you are feeling up to it). We also have a pool if you guys are in need of a dip.
Congrats, Cory, Alli and Sadie!! So happy for your adorable family. Take care of yourself and that baby!
Ali, that's awesome. Cute way of announcing. Did Cory have any idea? His face is priceless. I hope your pregnancy goes by fast.
Congrats! How fun :)
Congrats! I love that, what a cute way to tell everyone :) I am excited for you two is even better than one!!
CONGRATS!!! That's so so exciting!!!
Haha. Clever. Congrats on number 2!
Seriously, if that is how Cory found out that is a priceless picture...we need details cause sounds like I wasn't the only one thinking this? Congrats...that is awesome. Like everyone else, 2 is better than 1 and actually not that much harder. In fact, I think it is easier in lots of ways. So excited for you guys. We had Cole in Dec and it is actually an awesome Christmas gift...to not be pregnant anymore okay and to get to hold them! We need to plan a play date again, hope you are feeling well.
ok that is AWESOME- you are expecting AND the way you announced it. I love it! Congratulations you two!
Adorable! Congrats and please do tell us if this was how Cory found out a few months ago...
Post a Comment