Tuesday, February 8, 2011

too much me-time

Cory has been gone a LOT lately for school, which has left me with some "me-time." Maybe a little more me-time than I need...

When Sadie's awake, it's easy
to keep busy, but even she
ditches me for naps and bedtime.

(What? Don't you sleep with your booty in the air?)

I really do LOVE watching my GIRLIE shows!

but it just made me miss my man.

I was excited to read some more tips
from my parenting-hero:

But had to stop when I got
to a part about single-parenting.

I was excited to have my bed all to myself!

But I didn't have anybody to stick my ice cold feet on! ;)


In short, life's better when we're together.

3 comments:

Kjirsten said...

Hang in there Alli! It's all going to be worth it in the end. And, call me if you need a buddy:)

Beth said...

What's the deal with booties in the air? Cracks me up everytime. Oh man. Is he in his residency? Cause if he isn't uhmmm....it might get worse. Tell him to go into dermatology then when he's done with school he won't be gone so long:) Sorry lady. School is a bummer.

Amy said...

That is so sweet! I too love having Doug in bed with me so I can have a foot warmer.