Who is this child? That's a double-stuff oreo! After this video she ate ALL of the broccoli, and I got her to take 2 bites of the cookie, separated from the creamy center. She'll choose green beens, peas, broccoli, and corn over any sweet we have (cookies, twinkies, ho-ho's). We're going to have to make her eat her dessert first before she gets full on veggies! LoL!
3 weeks ago

5 comments:
Yeah, that's pretty weird! haha! These videos make me and Tony laugh. She's so stinkin' cute! She has the cutest little voice.
We definitely need to hang out soon!
Okay that cracks me up! I love how she says broccoli! What a cutie.
It looks like little Sadie needs some Ranch Dressing, and lots of it, to dip her veggies in. That might help fatten her up! :)
Bahahah! That is too funny! Kels would take a sweet down so fast it wouldn't even touch her plate. But she does choose veggies over meat everytime.
I wish I had that kind of a problem, wanting vegetables over sweets. what a great video.
Post a Comment