Friday, January 7, 2011

Our Little Brainiac

Sadie is 100% Cory's child! Don't get me wrong, I think I'm smart, just not "Cory-smart." Sadie is on her way to medical school, I think! She's probably exactly on level, but to me, she's a genius! ;)



P.S. Sorry for the brag post!

P.P.S. For journaling purposes: Sadie knows 17 letters by name, and can find all of them when asked. She can also count to 5, and she has counted to 10 twice.

3 comments:

Ryanna said...

I love hearing about the success of friends/family children. I think you deserve a "Gold Star" for helping your Sadie learn. You final get to teach your most important lessons. Being a mom is great!

p.s. we were way sad we couldn't come to your ugly sweater party.

The Edwards Family said...

Actually I think that is a little ahead of the game! Good for her! She's a little smarty! (In a very good way! :))

Amy said...

Wow that really is a super smart kiddo!