(Bekah checking in at home)
Yes, we missed our cute families.
Okay, we are GEEKS! While shopping, we ended up getting a few of the same things. ...somehow that meant we needed a photo shoot...
People would ask why were dressed up...
we had no good answer for them. :)
We even got involved taking pictures for this wedding.

we had no good answer for them. :)
We even got involved taking pictures for this wedding.
We had to get a picture of us and the bride
for memories' sake.
for memories' sake.
As if we weren't geeky enough,
we went to Walmart in our matching outfits!
We got a LOT of funny looks!
We ate, and we ate, and WE ATE!
Here we're eating homemade nachos
while watching a chick flick, and making crafts!
A girls dream!
Here we're eating homemade nachos
while watching a chick flick, and making crafts!
A girls dream!



5 comments:
LO freaking L!!! That was seriously the best trip!! I have home with Jude and still feel no need for a girls night, I think I am set for a while!!! I just want to copy and past your post onto mine, don't be surprised if I figure out how!! Love you girls so much, and am DEAD SERIOUS about making it annual, with or without families!!! Thanks again to the Murray clan for making it possible!
I am so jealous , I think Amanda and I need a turn!! hint hint
I am so happy you guys had so much fun! you all deserved it !
Looks like so much fun! Rach- I agree can I come? Anyway, your little Sadie is getting so big...weren't we just having our little ones and all of the sudden they are almost 15months????WHAT??
I just did a girls sleepover with my old roommates, and it was so much fun. Sometimes you just need some time with girls... boys are just different.
Nice matching outfits! Hilarious! Looks like you had a blast.
Post a Comment