


Cute, huh? I want to make more everday! Thanks so much, Kjirst, for teaching me!
*****
****
***
*
In Sadie Rose news:
Today was Sadie's 15month check-up.
She's still tall, tall, tall! 95%
But don't let those Kogelschatz-cheeks fool you, she's skinnier than you think. Her weight is just over 17%...eek!!! I guess they'd rather those to numbers to be a lot closer together, as would I. She weighs 20lbs 11oz, which is only a pound more than she did at nine months.
If you've ever watched Sadie, you know she is a BAD eater, and has been since birth. -Could come from her acid reflux issues, she just doesn't find joy in meals.
So, Sadie is now on a high-fat diet! LoL, no fair! The doctor said to give her anything with fat, sugar, butter, salt, etc.




6 comments:
Oh the joys of the High Fat Diet! We had to do that with Carter as well, he didn't weigh 20 lbs until 19 months. He was an awful eater too and I used to stress every single day about getting enough down him. Finally when he turned 2 the dr. finally just said, he is just a skinny kid because he knows when to stop eating and that is a good thing. I still stress though about getting enough down him :) Good luck! got to love Avacados! Carter had guacamole with organic tortilla chips like every day! Some other ideas for you - Ritz Crackers with cheese, we do a ton of hot dogs and chicken nuggets, french toast with a TON of butter :) Good luck resisting tasting her food!
I love that you posted this!! I knew you would make more! Sadie is beautiful, I wish I had that diet!//
Oh I so hope that wont be me. I have a feeling Elise is going to be a picky eater. As it right now she only eats like six to ten bites of something she wants to eat and refuses what she doesn't want. I dread going off bottles.
Emery is a skinny girl too. Ever since she was 9 months old she's been around the 5th percentile for weight but there's absolutely nothing wrong with her. She's just like me-tall and skinny. Her genes give her no choice in the matter. :) So, I wouldn't stress over it too much. Some kids are just skinny. As long as she's healthy (not getting sick all the time, etc.) there's no need to worry. My kids' pediatrician always says that kids will eat when and what they want. And one thing I've found is don't force the issue because then it will always be a battle and she won't eat because it's something she can control. Be calm and sensitive about it and she'll eat what you give her for the most part. She might always be skinny though and there's nothing wrong with that! Emery still is and she's perfectly fine!
And seriously? Those bows are adorable!!! You should put a tutorial on your blog on how to make them because I so want some!!!
That is an excellent diet. Ry is on the same one. It is great you are so supportive. I really want to learn how to make those bows. Would you be willing to teach me?
Uhmm I need you to tell me how to make those bows. They are too cute. Are they the circles that you fold and sew together? Bummer about the high fat diet. I think?
Post a Comment