It's true! Sadie Rose is AFRAID of cows. At least, she's afraid of this toy cow. I don't think she's ever seen or heard a live cow.
This barn set has a duck, sheep, pig, horse, and cow. She LOVES all of them, except the cow!
Is it mean that I purposefully put the cow in to make this video???
3 weeks ago

5 comments:
Silly girl.:) No, you're not mean, but tell me the truth: did you purposely match your outfits today?
I KNEW someone would notice the matching outfits! Ha! Ha! I PROMISE I didn't do it on purpose. I dressed Sadie about 4 hours before myself. Once I realized we were matching bright purple, I almost changed, but was too lazy.
Your posts are entertaining so keep on posting. We really do enjoy your blob.
I was going to mention the matching outfits. I love it! The fear of cows is hilarious!
This video made me laugh. It was great to see you guys!
Post a Comment