Monday, August 23, 2010

Lovin' Liberty Park

Cory's schedule just got quite a bit better. He was working 90+hrs/week, now he's somewhere around 65hrs. His schedule changes every few weeks, so we're making it a goal to take advantage of his free time whenever possible. Liberty Park is one of our FAVE places to spend the evening. I think it's easy to see why:



Yummy dinner...well, as good as sandwiches and hotdogs can be, I guess!



It wouldn't be a night at the park without the swings.
Ooo, I love those BLUE eyes!




This was Sadie's first time going through the fountains. She wasn't sure of it at first, but after she loosened up, she had a ball!



Playing in the Pond



Oh, what a night!

3 comments:

Kimi said...

looks like a blast!

Beth said...

oh I want to kiss her sweet little face! What a fun night!

Helen said...

So fun! I would love to be invited to one of your outings! You look like you are having so much fun! :) Sadie is sooo cute! Growing so fast!