Sadie loves having someone to play with. I think it's good for both of them to learn to socialize and share, etc. It's funny to see how they're alike and different. Briggs is all boy, he plays a little rough and tough, but always means well. Sadie uses her voice & words to communicate. The perk being that, like a lot of girls, she talks more than boys her age. The disadvantage being that she uses her voice to whine more than Briggs does. Hmmm, we will be working on that! ;)
See? I do other things besides just torturing Sadie with cows!

2 comments:
Awww she is so cute. Love when she says "bubbles." I don't think I've ever seen her so happy or laughing so much!
You need a bubble blower with a little fan on it. I bought one at Target, it's small, and shoots out the bubbles so fast. They would love it and so would you because you wouldn't pass out!
Post a Comment