

If you sit Sadie down and leave her with a book or toy, you're almost sure to see her cross her feet. It's the cutest thing to see her leaning back with a good book and legs crossed.
What a lady!
What a lady!
We had family night at my parent's house and dyed Easter Eggs!Sade didn't really care, but I cared for her! :)

5 comments:
i love dying easter eggs!
that is a super cute picture of you two!
So cute Alli! She is getting so big. I guess I shouldn't be that surprised because so is Hudson:) I hope this doesn't make you too sad, but she looks SO much like Cory.
We need to get together soon. Let's find out the next time Bekah will be in town working and see if we can't schedule a dinner date or something with her.
Korina crosses her legs all the time too! I guess it makes up for always lifting her dress up. I'll have to work on that with her! Sadie is such a cutie.
Oh my heck. How freaking cute is she. I love it. She's looks like a mini adult.
Post a Comment