Monday, March 22, 2010

Dang those Girl Scouts!

I'm actually pretty good about not having junk food in the house. While shopping, I never even go down the cookie/chip aisles. But those Girl Scouts sure know what they're doing. The fact that I can only get them once a year, means that I NEED to get them when I can. And not just ONE box, that wouldn't make sense! I must stock up! Oh well, I guess I better go think over while I munch on a Tagalong!

2 comments:

Growinguptogether said...

I bought so many last year because I got to know all of these cute little girls in my neighborhood and couldn't resist. There were so many boxes that I was giving them away.

Amy said...

Oh I love the cookies too. I have to look the other way when I see the signs. It is so difficult to not pull over and buy them all!