SadieBug is 9 MONTHS OLD! Wow! I can't believe it! Here's the Sadie update:Height: 29&1/4in (97th% still!)
Weight: 18lbs 7oz (50%)
Sadie is definitely getting a mind of her own! She's DONE with baby food, not by my choice. :) She's sick of the mush!
She has no desire to crawl. She does roll around. And she arches her back & scoots. BUT, this girl is CLOSE to walking! She walks just holding on to one of my fingers. I don't even support her, she just holds on for comfort. Once she finds the guts to let go, I don't think I'll ever see her again!
The weekend after turning 8mos, she decided she can do tricks. At 8mos she was doing: "So Big," claps, waves, kisses.
There is debate in the talking-department. It sounds like she says, "Hot Dog" when Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is on. She screams "Mom" only when she knows I'm near and I'm choosing not to hold her. And I'm pretty sure she's says "DaDaDa" for Cory. She also says "bah-bah" for bottle. And just barely she'll say one short "bah" for up!
I'm just in shock at how quickly she's changing from baby to toddler! Where did my baby go?

6 comments:
Alli, Sadie is ADORABLE! And where in the world did this little girl get her height from? Haha
She is so adorable, Alli!
She is getting so big! I love how sweet her little face is!!!
My favorite part of having a kid is watching them learn. Ba loves the lotion, and the sleep sack. You guys are great. I passed my thesis defense, so school for now is over. I hope Cory can see the light at the end of the tunnel, and that it isn't a train...
Hahaha. She is seriously hilarious. That is so funny that she refuses to crawl. I bet she'll just go right to walking.
Wow, no crawling....interesting. LOL. I love her outfits! Too funny that she hates baby food. Can't blame her! :)
Post a Comment