Monday, March 15, 2010

Splish! Splash!


A couple weeks ago, I took Sadie swimming for the first time! She didn't have a swimming suit, and I hadn't put one on since before I was preggers, i.e. a year and a half ago! Solution: we borrowed a swimsuit, and I just hide behind her in pictures!

This is actually Sadie's 2nd time swimming. She LOVES it! Just look at that smile! Cory is on Spring Break. Although the break is a week and a half, he gave me 2 of his days study-free! That might sound like a rip-off, but most of his friends aren't taking ANY time off! So I am grateful and enjoying these 2days!

6 comments:

Stephanie • My Orange Chair said...

How fun! Sadie is the sweetest girl ever--and so cute in a swimsuit!
Brian just took his spring break, which meant 3.5 hours of no studying :)It was heavenly.

Natalie said...

I might have to have Dave read this so he will give me 2 days study free too :) She looks darling in that suit!!!

Nichol Family said...

That is so fun, we just started swimming too!

Amy said...

What a cutie!!! Swimming is so fun!

Beth said...

Oh so fun! I can't wait to take Kelsie! Sadie looks so flippin cute in her swimsuit!

Bekah B. said...

SO fun. This actually made me a little sad, I wish I lived there! (is that the right "there") I get so nervous writing on yours, you being a teacher and all!