Monday, October 19, 2009

What we've been up to:

The baby sling just wasn't cutting it! So I got this carrier. ($20 at Wal-mart, can't beat it!) The result: SADIE LOVES IT!!! We went for a walk for about an hour and a half and Sadie didn't make one PEEP! She LOVED seeing everything! This is definitely a 'Baby Best Buy!'

I moved Sadie into her own room! :( I miss her, but at least she doesn't seem to know the difference! The first night I only slept around 4hrs, Sadie slept 9hrs! I was just listening to the baby monitor, and couldn't ignore it. Don't worry, ever since the second night I've been sleeping normally.


We went to Baby Hudson's blessing. Am I wrong, or do these two look a little too happy snuggling! Oh no, we've got a flirt on our hands!


Jude, Ella, Hudson, and Sadie
We put all the kids in a pile and took as many pictures as possible. What a bunch of cuties!
Jude, Bekah, Ella, Kjirsten, Hudson, me, Sadie
Friends Forever!

Pretty Girl!
(I don't know if you can tell,
but on my left thumb you can see one of my many burns)


P.S. Cory and I have compromised
on the whole ear-piercing thing.
We'll pierce her ears for her 1st birthday! Thanks for the input!

4 comments:

Helen said...

Love the carrier! Great purchase! Thank goodness the weather has been nice to take such a long walk! :) She is growing so fast! What a cutie.

Amy said...

She is such a doll!!! I love her little face. I got a fancy carrier for Zac before he was born, but he prefers the one I bought 2nd hand for $8. I still like the ergo pack better personally.

Bekah B. said...

SOOO cute, I need to post pics so bad! I like the compromise about the earings, good! You never showed me your burn, so sad, I'm sorry! Talk to you soon!

Dallin and Megan Dyer said...

She is sooo cute! We have the same onsies!