Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Kris or Adam??? ...I'm a dork, but I don't care!

       Okay, it's time for my fellow idol fans to come out of hiding!  Maybe being off-track has given me too much free time, but I don't care! I love this show!  Like most years, I don't know who is going to win!  Adam 'glam rocker' is kinda out there, but has a real star quality.  Kris 'all acoustic' is much more my personal style, but both are awesome!  This is the only year that I've wanted to download idol music, ironically one song from each finalist.  Click on these youtube links to hear just how great they are:
Adam: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOiHrUEcheM (-Tracks of My Tears)
Kris: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hw-Q-1BGKwo (-Falling Slowly)

Who do you like???

Preggers Update:
Well, apparently baby girl grows in spurts!  Can you believe it's been a month since my last  pic, and I don't see much change! Phew! Really, I don't mind having a big belly. She can be as big as she wants, but I'm glad she's slowed her pace a bit...at least for now.  Less than 2mos. left! Whu-hoo! We're can't wait!!!






6 comments:

Amber said...

We're rooting for Kris; Adam screams way too much, even though he's so talented!

By the way, you look great!

Amy said...

I COMPLETELY agree with Amber! I hate the Adam screams. I swear every song has a scream in it. I would actually listen to Kris. I think he has a nice sound to his voice and a good range. I didn't vote, but I hope he wins.

Growinguptogether said...

You look adorable pregnant. Have you thought of any names? I hope the Sciatic Nerve Pain hasn't kick in yet, hopefully it won't bother you at all. I remember my last two months always having to hold on to Ryan just in case the sciatic nerve knock me off my feet, fun stuff.

Aaron & Amanda said...

Kris all the way! I love that song more every time I hear it. I'd be shocked if he actually won though...Probably doesn't help that I never even voted.:)

MJ said...

Yeah! Kris wins! Oh I'm excited. And, thanks for posting! I'm glad I know your blog address now. You look beautiful!

Ashlee & Christian said...

You look so cute! Carter grew in spurts like that and I was thankful he stopped sometimes so I didn't get too uncomfortable. I can't believe you only have 2 months left. We are moving to Utah at the beginning of July for at least 2 years. I can't wait to see you and get kiddos together and hang out.