I'm off-track! YEA! No work for 3 weeks! What will I do with my time off you ask? I think I'll let my nesting instincts take over and get baby-ready. Oh, question for ya! Can you "nest" by cleaning other people's apartments??? Because this morning I spent an entire hour just on the inside of a toilet bowl!!! Not the whole bathroom, just the bowl!!! Yucky!!! I don't think they cleaned the inside of the bowl in the 3yrs they lived there. Oh the joys of being managers!
Last week at school was "Teacher Appreciation Week," aka my fave time of year! My room-parents are great and went all out for me! I got little gifts each day and on Friday they threw me a baby shower. Everyone was so generous! Here are a few pic's from the party:

5 comments:
um NO I don't think you call that nesting! thats just NASTY! how did you stomach that?
that shower looks fun... plus you got to wear a lei how awesome is that. i'm sorry you had to clean a toilet for that long... that's super gross. if we lived in your apartments we'd be super duper clean i promise :)
Yay for baby showers and being off track! Enjoy it! We still need to get together. If you are having another baby shower I would love to come, I haven't seen you in forever!
So jealous that you had awesome room parents! lol. Mine were LAME! That is sooo nasty that you had to clean that toilet! Hope you wore gloves, a mask, protective clothing,etc....lol
Yucky! Sorry you had to do that. I haven't cleaned the toilet since being pregnant. Doug is on that duty! Enjoy your 3 weeks off!
Post a Comment