10pm sounds like a good time to START assembling a crib...right???
2hours and no cursing later! Look at that beautiful crib! I LOVE IT!
I've been trying to do this for weeks! I have to lean back a bit, but still it's super convenient!
Amanda (my sis) needed a pedicure to relax after tax-day (she's a CPA). I just HAD to support her, right? What are sisters for??? (You can't really tell in this pic, but my toes are very SPARKLY!)
28 WEEKS! I'm huge! I've had a total of 4 ultrasounds, and they're sure its not twins, LoL! Baby girl is healthy and strong! People keep asking if I'm due in May....due date is still mid-July! :)

12 comments:
You're such a CUTE pregnant chick! Before Sam got here, we always started our projects as late as possible in the night. Often, it was rearranging furniture! LOL! You look great. So exciting!
You look adorable! Talked to Kjirst...we are on for thrusday...6:30ish. It was so fun to hang out with you for a couple of hours!!
Don't listen to those people saying you're due in May. You look great! Enjoy your built-in table top! :)
The crib looks fantastic!
So fun. You are not huge it's just that tiny people look bigger sooner. You look great.
cute blog, cute toes, cute crib!!! it was so fun last night and so glad you were able to come! my blog is stacithacker.blogspot.com
I am happy you found our blog. I always love having new blogging buddies. I am glad you came last night! I love your crib, it's darling and I won't lie I am jealous you are 28 weeks already :)
Cute crib!
you look so cute pregnant!!!
and your toes look great too!
cute blog I'm glad you found us.
I remember doing the same thing when we set up Ella's crib. 10-midnight! How fun! It's just so exciting! And, by the way you look awesome!
The crib is adorable. Way to go on getting the room ready so early! You look darling! I popped out big time about 28-ish weeks and then went no where till like 38! So hopefully that is the case with you too!
That is cory.....night owl! 10 sounds like a great time to start! LOL. The crib is FAB! Love the toes! Jealous!! You are talented!! I can't balance a bowl on my belly...yet! LOL. You look NORMAL girl.... You look cute every day!
Post a Comment