It's true, I officially have cankles. That's when there's not much difference between your calf and your ankle, LoL! Just over 5wks left, though! Yea! This weekend was great, 2 baby showers! That definitely helped me get past my missing ankles!
5 preggo gals at one shower! <-6 babies: 5 girls, 1 boy
From left to right: Meg is having twin girls, probably around the same time as me, since they're expected to come early. Jamie is having a girl due 6days after me, but will probably have a c-section around my due date. We'll even be in the same hospital! Kimi is having a baby girl in October, sad she's moving to CA! Me...you know about me. Then Amy, she's due with a boy that's ready to come any day now! Yea for preggers buddies!!!
Amanda, me, Aujelle, Mom
Thanks, girls, for a great shower!
Everyone at both parties was so generous!
Thanks everyone for coming!
My brother, Adam, cut this stroller-watermelon in the middle of the night before the shower!!! Looks awesome! Thanks, Ad!

4 comments:
When I first saw the stroller watermelon I thought Missy must have done it! I can't believe Adam did that, it's so adorable.
I had planned on sending something for your shower and spaced it. I'll bring it with me when we come in a couple weeks, it's something I can't live without when I have little ones. I'm glad you had a good weekend and bet that she will make her debut before five weeks.
So fun! I wish I could have been there. I love the pictures of our friends with buns in tow. Congratulations!
I am so glad you had a fun Saturday! I was so glad we could celebrate your little baby!
Looks like you had a blast! Awesome! I wish I could have been there. Love the CANKLES! LOL. I don't think you have them!
Post a Comment