Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Kickin' up a storm!

Today I felt baby girl kick my hand for the first time! YEA!  I've felt her roll around and kick on the inside, but never on the outside.  I was feeling a little jealous because last Friday the doctor could feel her move, but I only could on the inside.  Since then every time I knew she was moving, I put my hand on my belly and waited as patiently as possible.  This morning I had some sugary cereal (I used to only eat Raisin Bran, but since being preggo, all I want is the sweet stuff!), and about 30min. later, baby girl was kickin'!  I finally felt about four light little taps on the palm of my hand!  She's really there!  So much fun

5 comments:

Mitzi said...

I go through 2-3 boxes of Frosted Flakes a week. I'm addicted right now and have been for the last 5 months!

Yay for baby kicks! Has Cory felt anything yet?

Ashlee & Christian said...

That is seriously the funnest and really does make it real!

Krystal said...

That is so fun. I want to see your new hair cut.

Bekah B. said...

You are so cute and so tiny!! Thanks for coming the other day!! I am so excited to see your cute little girl! Congrats on the kicking...just wait you'll be telling her to stop kicking mommy so hard soon! Fun fun!

Amy said...

ISN'T IT AMAZING!!! I love it all! I am so excited for you!