Yea! 20 Weeks! I'm officially half way there! It's funny, I don't notice how much I've grown until I see these 4week pictures. This little girl sure is getting big!
Cory and I had some of his friends from med-school over for dinner a couple weeks ago. Three of us are preggo, the other two are due before me. One due in late April, the other in June. Both of these girls' bellies were pretty tiny, but not me! lol! Well, the one due in April was obviously bigger than me, but she was still small enough that the doctors are monitoring the babies growth closely. But I think I was showing more than the girl due in June. She's 3-4weeks farther along. Don't worry, I've already justified it! LoL, she's 7inches taller than me, that makes a difference, right? My little girl's got nowhere to go but out! Yeah that's it! ...Now I think I'm ready for some ice cream! ;)

2 comments:
Yeah I would have to agree that it is because you are tiny! She has to go somewhere! You are so cute!
Look how cute you are!! I saw the link to your blog on facebook and just wanted to let you know I will be a regular reader!!
Heather
Post a Comment